Monday, June 20, 2011

UpDate.... it's about time

So much for being better at this whole blog thing. I'll go ahead and give it another try, bare with me. A few reasons why i haven't done anything on our blog is one, We've been crazy busy as I'm sure everyone is. Second from about January till Mid May I was sicker than a dog.... cause yes I'm pregnant!! We are expecting another BOY! on November 2 and so excited, yes i was hopping for a little girl but that just isn't in the cards for me i guess. Don't get me wrong I'm so happy to add another boy to this basketball team of mine, I just know what to do with boys :).

So I'm just going to try and give a short rundown of the last few months of what we've been up to, and post some pictures. It may not be all in order but hopefully you can see and put two and two together..lol. Well Jason turned 30 in March and i threw him a surprise birthday party at my work and hired a dj/ karaoke guy, it was so much fun and he sure was surprised! Since then we've had a few Birthday's I turned 29, Brenden turned 6, And Connor turned 9.... and we still have 3 more to go. Connor was in Up With Kids and had been working on a play "Alice and Wonderland" From August to April. He preformed for everyone at the end of April, and loved every minute of it. We started baseball at the end of April and it's coming to and end this week. Cooper plays for the championship on Tuesday and Jordan also plays Tuesday for the winner of the consolation bracket. Then we had all the end of the school year stuff, field day and the dance festival. I have to admit I'm definitely glad school is out, running to the school four times a day was a killer. Next year should be better, with everyone in All Day!! So now it's summer and we've started swimming lessons, and have a lot more fun things planned. i hope to finally stay caught up on this... at least till the little one gets here.

1 comment: